Electronic cigarettes are fast becoming a smoking alternative for many who are dependent on tobacco and nicotine products, but plenty still do not know where to buy them. Luckily, you won’t have to look far when you really need to appease an oral fixation; plenty of the very same places you go for regular cigarettes will probably stock them. It might not be your local convenience store, but you won’t have to go looking in a hole in the wall, either.
Every place from specialty tobacco stores, malls, and your favorite online electronic cigarette retailers stock the venerable e-cigarette. This ease of accessibility makes getting an electronic cigarette easy for smokers of all experience levels, whether you have never touched a cigarette in your life, or if you’re already keeping up a nasty chain-smoking habit. Look to your local retailer today and see if you can find an e-cigarette that suits your needs.
If you’ve been searching for an electronic cigarette to no avail, then chances are you’ve been looking in the wrong places. Once you know where to look, you’ll have plenty of choices at your disposal, and you’ll be well on your way to enjoying the flavorful and healthier way to have a puff when you need it the most.
Many places that don’t immediately come to mind might actually stock your favorite electroniccigarette products. Here are a few places you can start looking:
- Specialty tobacco shops sell everything from rare brands of cigarettes, to cigars, and many tobacco-related accessories. Other smoking items, such as electronic cigarettes, might also be part of their product offerings. Find a shop near you, and see if they stock any of the brands you were thinking about buying.
- Plenty of popular malls in America, and across the world, now sell electronic cigarettes in small kiosks and full-fledged stores. Make a visit to your local mall, and see if you can find a place that sells the e-cigarette products you’ve been considering for all this time. You might even find something better, and get your daily errands done at the same time!
- Of course, you might also think of getting them online. Places like eBay, Amazon and Craigslist will have plenty of choices when it comes to electronic cigarettes, but be careful. Always go the extra mile to make sure you are buying from a reputable seller, retailer, or other online shop.
- You can always go straight to the manufacturer’s website when you want to buy a particular brand of electronic cigarettes. Plenty of popular e-cigarette brands sell their products right from their website, and offer special promotions for doing so, too. Get a few extra flavor cartridges, a carrying case, or another gift to go along with your first online e-cig purchase.
With so many places to get an e-cigarette and related products, you will have no problems getting that smoking alternative you’ve always wanted. The device itself, plus a plethora of accessories, are already at your fingertips for you to take full advantage of.
Tips for Buying Electronic Cigarettes
Since electronic cigarettes deal directly with your general health, it would be wise to do a little research before jumping on the first offer you see on the internet, or at your local store. After all, plenty of smokers, whether experienced or not, usually opt for electronic cigarettes because they do not have the well-known dangers to health that regular sticks do.
When you are thinking about buying an electronic cigarette, here are some helpful pointers to lead you in the right direction:
- Knowing how often you smoke can also affect your decision to buy an e-cigarette. Heavier smokers who can’t go too long before wanting a cigarette will especially want to smoke indoors, a feature of the electronic cigarette is known for.
- Value is probably one thing you’d want when you buy an e-cigarette for the first time. After all, making a large cash investment on an item you won’t end up using can be a waste. Find a package that has the best features for your needs; a disposable e-cigarette for the smoker wanting an easy entry point, or go all out on a starter kit.
- Starter kits have everything a smoker needs to begin with a new smoking habit, and keep it for a long time. They should include the atomizer, some flavor cartridges, a battery, and even a charger.
- Depending on how often you find your self wanting a smoke in different places, then maybe various chargers will come in handy. By default, most starter kits come with USB chargers, so look into a kit that includes an AC adapter or a car charger, if you think you’ll need them.
- The battery life of the electronic cigarette you plan to buyshould also be taken into consideration. You don’t want to be caught without any more battery when your sudden urge to have a smoke gets the best of you.
- The price you pay per flavor cartridge will also be key in ensuring a long-term habit. Find quality flavor cartridges that equate to, or even amount to much less than your favorite packs of cigarettes in terms of quality, quantity, and flavor variety.
Once you know where to buy electronic cigarettes, and how to look for the best ones for your money, you’ll find yourself with a healthy new smoking companion in no time.